Friday, July 16

A and B

Hmm... it's been normal these few days... well, kinda regret what I told her that day. but never mind, let bygones be bygones. Guess I shall not think about it anymore. I must :D. yah, smile. I want to be a happy girl!
Okay, so now, move on to A and B.
A, well, he's so far yet so near. yeap. that's exactly how I feel like. I've given up hope, ya, more or less. No point isn't it. He wouldn't notice me. And he's changed. Well, never mind. All these are meaningless now.
B, okay. So it's like, I notice him, but he doesn't notice me. But I feel equally happy, at least he made me happy for about a week. Well, that's ages ago. It's impossible too.
All these hurts. But well, I'm not gonna think about all these anymore. 
Anyway. Today is racial harmony day. hahas, many pple say its a "photo-taking" day. Well, I think its more of a "model-show" day. hahas, it's actually quite entertaining-- observing people's costume. Quite alot of pple wore kimono, alda, stefanie that group and elizabeth, chiou huey that group. haha. They're pretty. Knows how to doll themselves. And there's this class, not sure is 4/5 or 4/6, all they guys dress in singlets and sarong. Haha, so like fisherman like that. Lol. And danny dunno wear what race de costume. But looks like arab people. haha.. then today still got CO later in the day, and after that went home lo. Was tired out. ok, my fingers are tired now... bye~
  

No comments: