Sunday, December 26

Blog.

Hee! Yanzi just left a msg on Christmas Day. Haha.. I know this is sort of a lame opening to this entry. But that jus came across my mind, so jus type it here yeah?
Okie.. back to normal. School is reopening, ah, shld that be a happy thing or a sad thing? Ah, that's for you to decide. Anyway, heard that next year, classes wouldn't be referred as 4/1 , 4/2. Heard that they will be using the word UNIVERSAL to name our classes. As in if you are in 4/1, you will be 4u etc. It's so confusing hor? Argh! I think it's more or less confirmed. Sobz.
So -Case Closed-
I just remembered my O-levels Chinese that I took this year. I'm think I'm starting to worry about my result. What if I get a B3? What if I get an A2? Should I go retake the subject again? Hai.. why must I panick while sitting for the Chinese paper? AHH!! But hey, what's done cannot be undone.. so, I''ll just leave it to fate.
Oh.. these few days, something happened. Dampen my mood abit. But hope that I won't brood over it for long. I must survive! Yes! I will!
Oh ya! I almost forgot. On Christmas Eve, the erhu section went to Valerie's and Isabell's house for celebration and bonding. It was quite fun. haha.. and I stayed over. (Paiseh yiwei) We slept at 4am I think. I could vividly recall that we were playing Cheng Yu Jie Long and I was trying to sleep WHILE PLAYING. haha. And I think I managed to do that! I kept falling asleep whilst the game. Haha. At one time, I heard the word xin1, heart. And I immediately answered back xin1 ru2 dao1 ge1. HAHAHA... and it turned out that it wasn't my turn. According to fellow erhu mates, they had already count me out for quite some rounds. Lol.. To think that I suddenly went back into the game. Ah! That must have been funny.. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that their parents were real nice and friendly. And lastly, thanks for all!
I think my friendship with someone is really turning nasty. But well, I could do almost nothing to stop it. The way she treats me simply makes me feels disgusted. Who in the world would try to patch things up in this kind of ugly situation. Oh, anyway.. It's not her, but "her". Well.. haha.. I guess only yeechuan knows that it's not her, but "her". Oh god!

No comments: