Sunday, December 19

Hongkong trip

Day 1
I woke up at 4.30am that day!! Haha, course flying to hongkong mah, den the flight is 7.30am. Super early leh. Haha. Then at the airport meet up my god-mum. I remember we arrived at around 10.45am at hongkong airport. Haha, their airport very inefficient de. Lol..
And then we went to our hotel. On the whole the hotel not bad la. Most importantly got Channel V. haha... And after unpacking, we went jalan jalan la. Oh my! Their streets so luan can. (quite filthy too! lol) Got so many signboards and so many pple walking arnd. First we ate our lunch, Wanton Mee! But then, eeew.. I don't like it at all. Got a funny funny de taste. Haha.. And surprise!! When we stepped out of the shop, we met Rong-Yi who starred in Zhen1 Qing2. A kindred spirit, i think. Haha... But i didn't see her la... only her backview ok? coz i was walking at the back. lol.. Bought some things on the way. Took alot pictures.. lol.
Day 2
I couldn't sleep until 2.30am i remember. Argh.. so xinku. Then woke up at 7. So early. We got a one-day trip. We followed the tour guide to Tai-Ping shan and take photos.. Apart from the tour guide. Got one more tag-along is in charge of taking photos de.. He kept saying "oNe more one more!" and then ka-cha! Our photos taken le. you may think this is good. But no! Totally no! Later he printed the photos without our permission. and then like he print le, cannot dun wan. and he sell it to us at sing dollar about 100 dollars!!!!!!! wah lao. I can buy so many things with the money lo. So angry. That day very boring la... jus went to some tourists' attractions. Oh ya... we went to the Wishing tree. Always in those hongkong serials... It's actually no big deal leh... jus 3 trees. They say can only throw 3 times the max. I tried to throw budden hai. 3 times le.. cant get up. Actually, practically nobody succeeded throwing it up the tree. Lol. And then the day passed. Oh! The food in hongkong all very salty! haha, suits yeening's taste. but hor, to us, really very salty!! haha... and oh! I realised that the guys in hongkong all very tall. haha.. And they are very concious of their appearance. Their clothes all branded. haha.. So all in all... that makes them good-looking. haha. Alot of guys liddat wor. The girls also very pretty. Aiyah.. actually should say, they really know how to style up themselves. Heehee
Day 3
Wee!! I was able to get to sleep coz very tired le mah. haha. And tpday, we went to Ocean Park. Wah... so big leh. But den, all the rides so scary man. haha.. I dun dare play la.. what a waste. lol... But did try some la... Haha... den got dolphin show all that la. We spend the whole day there leh.. I realise I got phobia of heights. Sobz.. But in the end.. I still sat on the cable cars. haha. damn high de... Coz ocean park is on a hill? Mountain? Oppss.... where's my geog!! haha.. ya la.. Den realise downhill got those kiddy kiddy rides..But too late le la... Thus, we left the park. And then we continue to shop at those temple street blah blah...
Day 4
Today we signed up for the one-day tour again. We went to china!! haha... Coz can get there by train mah. Today also nothing much la.. We learnt our lesson, didn't let those photographers took our photographs. Lol! Once bitten, twice shy!! ( Did i use it correctly?? lol) At the custom, we met a singaporean actress. But she's only a small small actress la. Direct translation is Ka-leh-fair. haha..Oh! I remembered we went to a place called Shi4 Jie4 Zhi1 Chuang1. That place very cool. They built the world's attractions there. Like merlion for singapore, angkor wat for forgot which country. haha. and the Paris Tie3 Ta3 for paris, statue of liberty for US. Haha... nice nice. There, I saw the yanzi dai4 yan2 de drink!!! Argh!! i wanted to buy, budden my mum say later go out of the park den buy. Sobz... Who knows later got no time to shop de.. BOO! so in the end, I din get to buy. But i did took a picture with her ad. Lol. I siao le.. haha... In hongkong saw nothing about her leh... sobz..
Day 5
Today's the day to fly back to Sg le.. Sobz... It's afternoon de flight but must reach airport by morning. Hai... so no time to walk walk le... We just went to a restaurant for dim-sum. Haha... quite nice la.. Oh ya! ho says its very cold in hongkong? Not cold la.. jus occasionally got some wind la.. Jus need to wear a wind-breaker enough le... haha.. And their MRT which they refer it as MTR is very luan!! Got alot of exits.. Some got 9 exits... I think is Tsim Tsha Shui i think. Aiyoh.. forget the sp le la.. haha. Den board the plane... The pilot very ncie leh... he got come out and talk to us de leh. HAhaa.. He ask "has the engine fallen off? Is it still working?" haiyo... Choi!

Haha... had much fun the last few days... And i missed yanzi's promo. Well... lucky i missed it. Haha. Why? Coz it was raining!! haha... if not i will be drenched. Coz i dun bring umbrella de. Lol... Hopefully got pple bring digi cam, recorded parts of the promo. Wee!! I can watch too. haha... Enough jabbing. Bye!

No comments: