Wednesday, December 22

Sad

I'm feeling low, blue, sad, down, depressed, disappointed now. And the thing is me myself also cant find the answer to why I'm feeling so down. Perhaps I should try to understand myself more?? ( Retarded sentence ) Oh well...
These few days so full of activities for me. Monday got CO for whole day, (meaning 8.30am to 5pm). Tuesday got editing in the morning and afternoon got CO for half day. And not forgetting Wednesday, went to school edit the POPCORN MTV. Whoo... finally finish both filming and editing the MTV le.. Although I didn't do much, but still got the feeling of satisfaction. Yeap. Tomorrow have CO again for whole. ( time slot as mentioned above). Hmm... it's good to know that more juniors are starting to like CO le.. Perhaps this is a good sign for achieving GOLD in SYF Central Judging next year?
I haven't really completed my homework. Sigh. There's still tests and some mindmaps to be done. But sometimes, doesn't feel like touching them. But I must really do it in the shortest span of time possible. After christmas, I hope to devote all my time on the 3 tests: Geography, History, Social Studies. I'm currently watching the Korean dramas. Hope to finish it soon~ Although I missed alot of episodes liao... 'cause my mum and sis didn't wait for me to watch together! ah!
Anyway, felt like typing this...
To current sec 2 peeps... next year is gonna be a tough year. I've just went through it. Now's the time to really concentrate on your studies. It's still not too late to wake up. So, gambate!
I think I was feeling more awake during sec 1 and 2. Sec 3 wasn't a really good year for me. I hope things will change for the better next year when I'm sec 4. That's the most important year. Hope my dreams will come through. And of course, I'm gonna work hard for it. Starting next year. Yeap.
And to end this post,
Merry X'mas!

No comments: