Saturday, December 4

well..

I AM PISSED! Because yanzi promo is on 17dec. And during that period, I'm overseas. Well... this is great. It cant be any better. And whatsmore? Adding to it, the event is held at HMV, which means have to buy another cd to get the stupid coupon! Whatever!
Well... there's a bad opening to this entry. Whatever! I'm just vexed.
You're a liar!!!!!!! You're a blunder. You're a total lie. Maybe this is too harsh. But perhaps, these might be true.
I remembered it was piece of paper that brought my eyes on you. ya.. jus a plain, simple paper. And what was it that ended it? The whole thing has become blurred, somewhat uncertain. I didn't have the answer to the above question. That's sad. I know. But it's jus what things slowly turns out to be. Maybe it was them that caused the change. But I have nothing to say. Nothing more.

No comments: