Saturday, December 11

YoyoYo!

Hey guys! I got a new blogskin.. Haha.. I simply luv it. I think it's so sweet leh.. those jimmy kind. Lolz.. Comments please!
Anyway... the day before yesterday, I was lying on my bed whilst listening to 933 fm. Then the DJ was urging pple to call in to talk about some meaningful or unforgettable events your school has held. I was so bored and couldn't sleep. Thus I decided to try calling in.
Guess what?! It got through! Budden it suddenly came across my mind that I could have dialed a wrong number and it wouldn't be nice if I accidentally woke up a family. After 4 rings, I ended the call. Oh my! I regreted it so much that I decided to get out of bed to call.
Suprisingly, it got through again! But that DJ didn't pick up the phone!! And it ended after a long long time... I didn't gave up and I got through the 3rd and 4th time. But the results were the same!!!
Hmph! But I'm not giving it up jus like that, I'm gonna try some other day too!!
Oooh... yesterday I went for soem Wilber Pan thingy at TM. So near my house so I jus went lo. Hahaha... not many pple... maybe 100? maybe 200?? Aiyah... jus considered less le la... Yeechuan went too. We quite near him leh... haha.. arnd 5 rows of pple in front only.. Haha... I took quite a handful of pics. Under my linkies there got, the last one! haha... but hor... got some problems la... havent upload yet. Lol...
Anyway gtg offline le..
CyaZ!

No comments: