Thursday, May 19

i am blog g i ng

O well. For your information, that day I already blogged.
But blogger was under some lame construction and my whole entry went *da-dang*! Vanish into think air.
Well. results. Just p.e.a.c.e.
Yes, I will work hard.
yeah. I need motivation again. Sometimes I wonder. Is it only me who needs motivation all the time?? That's kind of bad you know.
Sec 4 life is so stressful. Pple hav exams. We also have exams, but with lessons...
After exams, others hav fun. For us, it's just normal lessons. Even chinese supplementary for those MT pple. Well. No choice. This is call SEC 4.
I so disagree with the DSA programme. Cant they just do things the normal way. All these is making me frantic. And whatsmore? I just realised the date to send Ms Shirin those CCA records is due. Well. WOW! That is soooo wonderfulL.
I'm in a bad mood.
Someone help me...
Or maybe if all my other subjects get A1. den i wun be so sad.
well. dream on!

No comments: