Just now I was playing this game called "pocketful of stars" from the www.orisinal.com.
And den I was trying to hit the high scores.
I was quite sure that the lowest of the high scorers was arnd 55000 points.
Meaning I have to get at elast 55001 points to be among the high scorers.
OoOh, and then I was playing and playing and *da-dang*, I managed to hit the score of 66703.
Woah!!!!!
I didn't want to continue playing ( game wasnt over yet) coz I was so sure that I'm in the high scorers already.
Who knows?
I ended the game and I wasnt asked for my name!!!!!
And I was so pissed when I realised the lowest high score was like arnd 88000.
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!
I should have continued playing.
Wasted my time.
Think I spent 45 mins on that.
well. I know.
Childish right?
RIGHT!
Okie. so that's all for the gaming part.
Anyway
Just now I went to TJC to help my sis collect her A-Level Cert.
So you see...
a "little" girl in temasek SECONDARY pe shirt walking around temasek JC.
trying desperately to locate the Admin Office.
so uncertain.
Then finally reached the office.
It was totally empty except for a lady.
I told her what I wanted and she asked for my IC.
oH god!
I didn't bring.
Thus, she went on asking about my school.
O yah. She thought I was collecting the Cert for myself.
Man, do I look so matured?
Anyway. back.
so she was like
"ok. sign here. Write a four in front"
i wrote:
"4"
and she said "nono. not four. as in alphabet form"
and i wrote "for"
she said: "nonono, write for, father"
and I wrote: "F"
and dUh. that was just what she wanted.
I was shouting in my heart" cant you just say write a letter F?!!! Make me so malu. Like don't understand english liddat."
So pple, take note, four doesnt not = to F.
letter f= F
ARGH!
and then it goes on.
Next, the clerk says " sign your name, your initials"
Naturally, I signed.
Then she took the pen I was holding in my hands.
She cancelled my signature and said "write your name, your initials."
so I was thinking, does she want my NAME or my INITIALS.
so I just crossed my fingers and wrote NLS.
phew.
Luckily that was what she wanted.
And then she asked me to sign my name.
And after that, everything done.
- alright. everything's over-
I looked at the Cert.
I didn't feel much.
Of coz, not my Cert right.
But, imagine if that was my Cert.
4As.
Wow.
How nice would it be if it was mine.
I guess I would feel much stronger if that Cert was really mine.
O wells....
Anyway, if you had noticed, below are some of the pictures of Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt.
I just realised few days ago that brad's real name is Bradley.
as in they cut it short la.
Well.
Why did they have to break?
Bless jen.
Good luck on your homework peeps.
Thursday, June 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment