Monday, June 20

ok. entry.

People do do foolish things once in a while right? So I guess I'm okay.
Been trying to finish all my homework. I know I noe... I very slow la. okok. I admit. I slowpoke can? happy? dUh.
I just did something stupid. I add someone to MSN. right.
I've been going to school to do homework. Issit very funny? No what. Pple thinks its weird.
Well. At least it has been productive. I finished most maths and jianbao there. Haha. ok
My mum has always been reluctant to let me go to JCs. ( very weird hor? other mums want their child to get into the top JCs hor...) No matter how I tell her, she still preferred poly.
Den on this one fine day, she went to the optician (her friend). Den dunno how they talk about this issue la. Den the optician miraculously succeeded in persuading her to let me go JC. And jus now she was telling me all about it.
HAHA.
Like I tell her so many times le she also doesn't hear of it. Now the optician say she believe. Ah whatever!
OK. yesterday was YIWEI's birthday. Dunno whether she will see this anot. But anyways...
HapPiE bIrtHdAy~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________________________________________________
Tomorrow got Chemistry theory lesson. Alot pple dun like Ms Woon. But I think she's rather nice. Just that she doesn't wish to show us the other side of her. She's just those kind of 冷面笑将. And most imptly, she can teach well. Haha. so pple. try to appreciate la.. Before she really give up on us. (ohh, i'm not exactly sure whether she has already given up)
Haha, but the best teacher still has to be PN!
She wins!!!!!
ok.
L.A.M.E

No comments: