Friday, September 30

My blogspot has gone mad. Totally. you know the box where u're supposed to type your post? It became "diminished". OH! That's when your focal length is placed between 2F and F. Physics. I hope I got that right. Prelims are JUST over. OK. Back to the point. The box became like only 2 inches in height. Ah. Nevermind that.

Should I talk about prelims or today?

Hmm.
"Scissor paper STone!"

OK. I shall talk about prelims first.
O well.
English was. Risky.
HCL was din studied enough I guess.
Physics was. section C din understand last 2 topics. Irritated. Wasted.
Chem was din study enough. Angry with myself.
E Maths was. CARELESS.
A-Maths is the WORST of all. Like p1 and p2 i tink i got like near 20 mrks careless. It's not difficult, but I confirm I didnt do well. I couldnt do some easy sums in p1. Dumb me. p2 was totally irriated by careless mistakes. Well, I hate myself for that.
SS. Quite long le. abit forget? only rmember no time write L5
Hist was Okay~
Geog was Unexpected questions. All those din study came out. Shit. crap.
_____________________________________________________________

OK! Now to today's programme.
Today went roller (blading/bladding?) with chinghee,yichen,xuefang,mingkee.
It was SO FUN! haha
I think it's been 6 yrs since i last went blading. ( so i decided to use 1 "d"). Whatever.
Hahaha. Yesterday i was getting out this dusty and old plastic bag.
INside which sat my long neglected blades.
And.... and... and...AND! It was angry with me.
When I was cleaning it. The strap (one part of the blade) Snap!
Like OMG!!!!!!!
hai. So I had to take my sis.
Guess what. I snapped too later when we were blading.
Haha.
So chinghee is a PRO! Wah...
she blade very nice.
Poor mingky.. Hope u din sustain any injuries!!!!
HAha. overall was fun la.
Very long nv go blading le.
Den after that mk, b, yc, and me went tm. It was quite er... wat u call that? Leng3 Chang3? Abit gan ga la. Haha. O. Thanks b for helping me with the blades. lol.
Wah! I think i sprained my arm of something. It hurts now as I'm typing.
dung.
Anyway.
Shall stop here.
Nice day~





Diamond is just a piece of coal that works well under pressure

No comments: