Friday, November 25

Grad Night's over.

First: I like lost my SS guidebook can!!??!!!! If you dont understand why, read the last entry before this.
Second: Graduation Night.
Well, grad night was of course, fun. Haha... Kinda enjoyed the lucky dip. Some prizes are like really good can. Ah! Lady's luck not on my side then. But haha, our table very lucky. Out of 11 pple, 5 got prizes. Not bad la...
Wah. All the lil boy boy and lil ger ger all transformed into like ladies and gentlemen tt day. How I wish I can take photo with every single person. Haha, at least can keep as memories. Mr Temasek was rezar and Ms Temasek Karen. Haha, well, both deserved the prize I guess.
Haha, after this grad night, I think everyone's broke. [ Or is it just me?? ] But then again, we're supposed to spend abit right? Haha...
Den after grad night was staying over at yeechuan's house. Haha, we all turn crazy there. Lol. Talking about pple and uh-hem was so fun!!!!!! Haha.... But I thought we sleep quite early though, arnd 2.30am. I'm sure there's alot of pple who din even catch a wink. Any clubbers? Lol.
Whee! I'm so happy and high for grad night.
Boo! I'm so sad for my guidebook.
Oh anyway, there's only left the class chalet cum bbq to anticipate. I hope it will be fun too.... The sec 3 bbq at east coast park [ or is it pasir ris park?? ] was so memorable...
Nitey!!!!!!

No comments: