School's reopening! How's everyone feeling?
Sometimes, I cant believe that I'd taken my O-levels. The period when I'm studying was so hard to endure but holidays seems to fly. It's funny that everything is already over now. Not funny. As in, I just feel that things are happening a little too fast. At least too fast for me to accept.
But then again, there's actually no point for me to talk about it again.
A friend once told me, people appear when you least expect them. The 7 words in front were exactly what she told me. And from then on, I try to tell myself not to expect anybody I wish to see on the streets. Maybe then, I would get to see the people I miss. But till now, all my efforts' been in vain.
If some of u'll notice, I havent been coming online as frequent as before. That's because for the past few days, I've been devoting my time to Korean dramas and outings! Lol.
I just finished [Will you save your last dance for me?]. It's above average I think. Plus the male lead was quite good looking! Lol.
Now that holidays are over, I cant watch too much dramas already. Sobs. Maybe I'll give up on DaChangJin. Sobs again.
Thanks yichen for the chocs and the ring. [ Although you most probably wouldnt be seeing this.]
And it's okay jt.
Ok. I'll end here.
Saturday, December 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment