Whoever got tagged, have to spill out 5 facts about themselves and pass it on the 5 other persons. =D
I've been tagged by Henry.
I'm so bored, here goes:
Fact No 1:
I dont eat oysters.
Fact No 2:
No matter how I try, my hair stubbornly remains at centre parting.
Fact No 3:
Actually, I dont really fancy taking neoprints. But then, I take them quite often. Lol. No offence.
Fact No 4:
I dont really know how to ice-skate. But considering tt I've only ice-skate once b4, not tt bad la hor?
Fact No 5:
I've been feeling quite down lately. Lol. Is this counted?
-Er. who i wanna tag? Anyone who wishes to let me tag them. dUh
I'm so bored, so down. AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well.... full house's quite funny. Lol.
Take care peeps
Saturday, December 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment