It's the donkey weeks since holidays started. Hmmm....
I need a JOB!!!!!!!!!!!! a temporary one. Haha... coz I dun wan to commit myself to a whole month of working. Yea. I'm only gonna have one month of time to play and i'm not gonna devote myself to work.
Nevertheless, if got any lobangs[ temporary ] must call me yah? lol. I bet i will never get a reply. duH.
OKay pple!!!!!
I need
a new bag
a pair of new heels
and tonnes and tonnes and loads and loads of korean dramas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so in love with them. WEe*******
the one i've just finished wasnt too bad.[ love @ Harvard ] But the ending could be sadder tho.
Haha... why must be sadder?
Coz almost all korean dramas end either with some characters dead or the female lead dying from some sort of cancer.
But this one. the female lead didnt die despite suffering from cancer! haha...
so abit not used to it. it somehow feels like this is not the expected ending?
I am in serious need of something to do.
Hahah...
call me out pple!
Saturday, December 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment