Tuesday, January 31

Hello...

Hello pple... This is the 3rd day of Chinese new year... So you guys must have gotten alot of angbaos already right. I only got 8! WOW!

Anyway, and so I was so boring and then I was aimlessly surfing the net and also blog hoppin. And I came across this particular blog.
This lady, has a hobby making crafts. Like making her own rings and earings. Since it's such an expensive hobby to keep ( al the beads cost $$$), she also sells them. So haha, girls, visit her blog to view some of her art works. They're not bad. As for guys, I think you all can visit too. Simply becos' the owner's a babe. LOL.
By the way, I got a.... do you call it a quiz? Whatever it is.


THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1) lishean
2)shean
3)shean? pronounced as she-anne..lol, some of my friends say its nice. is it?


THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1) eyebrows
2) hair
3) teeth


THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1) eyes (singe eyelid)
2)nose
3) skin colour


THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1) loneliness
2) disapproval/criticism
3) infertility


THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1) handphone
2) comb
3) ez-link card? lol..


THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1)TMS PE shirt griffin
2)JYPS PE shorts
3)Green nail polish

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS: [currently]
1) Mayday
2) SHE
3) Stefanie

THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE SONGS: [currently]
1) Hai Pa
2) alot
3) alot

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1) love
2) honesty
3) devotion

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1) I hate myself
2) I top my class before
3) I weigh 45 kg

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1) Smart Look
2) Sharp Nose
3) Height

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1) lazing in front of tv
2) Shopping?
3) Cycling

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1) Go out and have fun
2) Go back to tms
3) Make my hair grow really fast

THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
1) teaching
2) Dentist
3) entrepreneur

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1) Taiwan
2) London
3) Japan

THREE KID NAMES YOU LIKE:
1) Abel
2) Romaine
3) Roman? I cant think of it now. I used to think so often about this, but not now.

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1) have kids and watch them grow up
2) give my parents the best life I can
3) Get really rich (lol)

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1) i’m messy
2) I like styling hair (pple's.. lol)
3) i can be rowdy

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1) I cry quite easily
2) I dont like mud
3) I like to shop

THREE PEOPLE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
1) henry( he's the person who'll always do this kinda thing)
2) chuan
3) Xuefang

No comments: