Saturday, January 7

Orientation!

TJ orientation's great!!!
Hahaha... the OGLs are really enthu people. Lol... How can they qualify otherwise?
Though there are some times when it's kinda sian, there're also times when it just rocks know!
We learnt 4 mass dances and on day3 we performed at Suntec the Wheel Of Fortune! That day was super high and happening! After the dance, which I danced atrociously, we kept running round and round the wheel of fortune. HAha... So fun. And everyone was sticking out their hands and we tap them as we run! Hahah... Like our fans liddat. Understand? Ah... I cant put it into words.
Den there's the Orientation Night. Which was equally, oh, no, MORE fun. there's performance and everything. There's this miss peagent thingy which one of the girl from my OG got in. Although she didnt get crowned, we still love her!!! She's very chio. Haha.... In all, everything's was very entertaning except soem band performance. You know, those ROCK bands who sings and play like they're gonna tear the place down? I agree that their performance made everyone high and enthu la. But it's abit painful for my ears at least. Haha, but since everyone around me is like jumping and jumping... I jumped too. Lol... I so no stand one. Lol.
Oh! Did I mention? My OG, which is OG7 got the best OG!!!!!!!!!!! Whee!!!!! So happy!!!
Hahaha....
And of course, all the cheering was fun. It's called team spirit right? yeap. Everyone was quite sian at first, but as we got closer, everyone cheer like there's no tomorrow!!!!!!! hahaha.... ok. exaggerating here. LOL.
I shall end with one of my cheers.

We are fire. We are warriors.
We are fire warriors.
We will figh. We will kill.
We will come to fight and kill.
FIGHT KILL FIGHT KILL
FIGHT KILL FIGHT KILL
FIGHT KILL!!!!!!!

Haha... read those in caps aloud and fast.
What does it sounds like?
cool! haha...
Or you can try this:

CHEESE PIE CHEESE PIE
CHEESE PIE CHEESE PIE
CHEESE PIE!!!!!


Wahahahaha..... BYE!

No comments: