Saturday, February 4

Just a random post.!

Actually, I'm supposed to be doing my geog-yucks-research now. But heehee, I just remembered that I had, and i reallly mean HAD to blog about something. LOL.
It's..
.
.
...
.
.
..... haha. alright. Today on my way home from parkway, I met a happie family.
And my eyes somehow got stucked onto the daddy. LOL.
HAha... he is like super good looking. (well, at least appeals to me)
He looks abit like andy lau and edison chen. WOW. for me.
I kept staring at him la, Lol, so malu..
And tHEN! he caught me looking at him. Awww.. so paiseh. Hahah..
But then I thought, I most probably wouldnt be meeting him again, haha, so I continued to stare at him. HAha... but this time not that obvious la. Weee...
His wife is above-average I would say. This kind of couples are considered rare now.
Coz normally good looking guys will pair up with a so-so girl. And a pretty lady will be with a so-so man. What is happening to the world?
Heehee....
Finished blogging, awwww....
means it's back to the boring-till-cannot-tahan-irritating geog research.
cya!

haha. met mdm wan and esther lee at parkway. TmS rocks. still.

No comments: