Sunday, February 12

recall.

Recall.
I think I look absolutely stupid when I got my results.
You know there's this erm letter with ur L1R5 score inside.
And then it's like you need to tear 3 sides of the letter to open it.

I repeat, I must have look damn stupid when I was opening the letter.
I think henry, yiwei and chinghee was crowding me la.

When I finish tearing the first side of the letter, I tried flip open the letter.
But obviously couldnt la.
And someone told me there's another side.
And I jus tore the other side any-o-how.
And again I tried to tear it open.
And another someone told me there is yet another side.
Gosh.
I remember henry keep asking me to fold the sides for easier tearing, but somehow, my brain just couldnt control my hand.
Yes. I was that nervous.

Now that that letter is successfully opened, I feel so stupid.
And anyway, thanks to everyone who has comforted me. tags as well.

No comments: