Wednesday, March 1

It's really been some time since I last post a happy post. Shall this be a happy one then?

I like my GP teacher. She is fun. At least better than my chem teacher, whom I think the whole class cant stand. Lol. Hmm... maybe we dont have the so-called age-gap. Haha... Coz she's only older than us by 2 yrs. Hahaha. wonder how she did for her a-levels.

I like blogs with lotsa pictures. They're fun and interesting. But the thing is I dunno how to post pictures!!! I forgot how to le. I used to post them like twice a yr. LOL. OK. so now u noe why I forgot how to le right? And ya, I dun go arnd with a digi cam in my pocket right? Awww.... so this blog of mine can only be a boring boring boring b o r i n g one.

Just now our CG skipped Civics and went for Haggen Daaz. Is it spelt like that? So cool right? Yeah. O. Actually we didnt reealllly skip la. We calledour civics tutor and told her we're not going. LOL. Come on. That's even cooler right? HAHAHA.
The ice-cream was, to me, alright. HAhaha. OKae... I'm just too used to eating MAc-a-cone and MAC ice-cream and bla bla. So too bad. OK.... I think the staff got stunned la. Suddenly a whole bunch of pple flooding their shop. Heehee. So noisy somemore. Awww... un-glam.

Ane, jus wanna say HI!!!!!!! And I reaallly mean a very HYPER HI!!!!! to erm... Xuefang, Eileen, Yiwei if you happen to be reading this. You're missed! by who??? ok lame. ME. THE GREAT. o... that's so qazim. haha....

No comments: