FYI, a moment ago, I was still thinking what to blog about. Den on MSN. my friend broke a THUNDERING(for me) news to me.
Ha. Earlier today, my friend ask me want go catch a movie not. But I got taekwondo. And that means I cldnt make it la. In the end, before the movie, they decided to go visit tms and guess what???
?
?
???
???
???
??
??
?
??
?
???
?
THEY TALKED TO ADRIANO! AHHH!!!!! so while I was happily kicking and punching, my friends were happily chit-chatting with him. What a great diff man. LOL.
Wait. Scarly pple think I siao. Like so feng adri liddat. Hahah, so paiseh!
LOL.
Wait. Budden, I think some pple will scream like there's no tomorrow when they read this lo.
Anw, To Current temasekians: it's such a big deal to see him walking pass you every week or even every day ok. at least to others. LOL.
But taek today was also fun! Haha, learn the "dance" that we're going to dance on dunnno-what-day. But I cant rmber the steps! Hahaha... Oh NO!
School's cool. Ha.
Things should just stay the way it is now.
Friday, April 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment