Friday, April 14

Heehee!!! I'm baACK! After almost a week. Hmm... tiring+ hectic+quite unproductive week. The maths lecture test die la. I got no time to study. OK. maybe tt's excuse. I didnt have time to study the day before, but shld have started some days before right? hai. too bad. it's over. No time study coz got learning journey(SO BORING LA!) plus taekwondo.
Hmm.. speaking of taekwondo, it's tiring but FUN! haha.. so glad I chose it as my PDP. Woo!

Anyway, tj pe do alot of running as everyone know right. O! budden like all JC run like tt la. siao! sian. HAha... that day when I was running. I kinda ling3 wu4 one fact.
Running is nothing but a test of your determination.
Normally after u run your first or half round, you feel very tired, out of breath, leg muscles aching right. den you decide to stop and catch your breath. But if you could tell yourself to persevere and continue running for like half a round, you wont feel the urge to stop running so strongly anymore. It works for me. Can try it out!
Shall stop here le. TC!

No comments: