Sunday, April 30

MY BIRTHDAY POST!

Heehee.. I must blog before the clock strikes 12. YEAH. coz today is MY DAY! WEEEEE!!!!!!
HAha, morning went to meet TKD pple at mac for breakfast, den went for grading. I think grading was rather chaotic la. And the rest, not impt to write la. HAha.. I dunno how I fare too. LOL. HA. so.. ok, go on..
Den after then rush home, rest awhile den went to meet yiwei. When I reach Bedok inter, I called her and guess what? she's at tamp inter. GREAT. Haha.. but it's my fault la, i think i forgot about the meeting place. Ok. den at finally around 8.15, we met. Wanted to go for Sakae, budden very late liao and the queue was like.. long.
HEee. den decided to settle for ajisen. Where we spent the rest of my day there. LOL. So late le, all the shops CLOSED! haha... nvm..
ANe, great day i had and yah, thanks to pple who wish (u're still wishing) me happy birthday.
WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
WHEEEEEEEEEE~

No comments: