Friday, May 12

Another post of mine!


heyo! I realise that I've been posting alot lesser these days. No choice, there's so much work waiting for me. Someone save me!
My results are like... shit! serious. It's like, you dont really feel any guilt when you fail a test. Failing is like so common nowadays. If you passed, you're like abnormal. Hai. Is this called a typical JC student life?
Anyway, to current sec 4 students, study hard k, altho JC quite = NO LIFE, but still have to encourage you all to come JC. Btw, notice the word "quite"? Cos despite the mundane life, in TJ, there's always some activites once in a while. Like the duh pancake day, various house functions, sports meet, angel and mortal, sports carnival, titans and of coz your pdp blah blah. Heehee...
Yesterday was BETA house function. I went for a while, coz I had to train for tkd. I thought the opening was rather creative, lol. Really have to thank the HC pple, they are the ones that are doing all the busy planning and stuffs, while the rest get to enjoy! hee.

Sudd realise that I'm quite random. HAha, nvm. That can be my trademark.
OH ya! tt day after house function, before heading home, I tried bouldering. HAhaha, xuefang, meiyin and me sneaked there in the dark. Haha, it was quite fun although I only manage to climb like 3 steps up. Seriously need alot of strength to pull urself up man. Maybe it's time to go on diet. Hahah. Rmber? on a SEE-FOOD diet. i see food i eat. HA. For those who cant rmber, it's Ramesh and Cherie.

June Common tests' coming. June holidays gone.
But still have to squeeze out some days to meet my friends!
Have to meet eileen, yiwei, hengky they all. Yeah! I want eat sakae! LOL. Eat sakae I very high one. DUnno why, but just feel especially high! Looking forward. YEAH!

Later going for cg outing, I hope they will go for something nice!
Shall end here, abruptly.

TC guys!

O, shall try posting a photo. If it doesnt show, den too bad! =D

No comments: