Saturday, October 28

Wow! I spent arnd 2.5hrs doing this http://www.flickr.com/photos/66015979@N00/?saved=1 this afternoon.

I know u must be wondering a took 2.5hrs just for this right.
Here's why:
Firstly, the pictures are not "savable". Wah! Then I print screen and crop each, yah, EVERY SINGLE ONE ONE BY ONE. Woahhh!
And then after I got the pictures, I didnt know what programme I should use.
And I went to search on the net.
WAH! I saw some adobe photoshop thingy. But have to download bitcomet first.
and SO, i downloaded bitcomet. BUDDEN! After that, I still couldnt get access to the programme i want. WAH. very qi gek.
Nvm. tried word. As in microsoft Word. Which is like such a stupid choice.LOL.
By then, my sis walked in. suggested microsoft ppt.
And so I tried.
WAH! finally can.
So now down to the last prob.
I didnt know how to save it so I can use it as dp, wallpaper, blah blah. in simple, JPEG format.
and having help from SIMIN and FAITH, wah! Finally succeeded!
WHEE!!!

I'm proud of my work. =) Especially the back and white one. SHUANG!


simin/faith: happy not? i bold both of ur names. honoured seh.

No comments: