Sunday, November 12

Heya! I know I'm very lag. BUT.. still gonna announce...

PW'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!
after the very very last assignment OP! whee**
guess i'll somehow miss pw meetings, from bedok library level 3 to zhihao's house to the pet shop trip. LOL! BAND ONE YAY!!!!! *laughs*

WHEE!!! 2 groups got scheduled at 8.00am, faith's and mine. WHEE!! SO we got to finish way way earlier than the rest. And off we went to PLAY!
Whahaa... quite funny. went kbox with qianhui,faith,jiahui. HEEHEEHEE. Den after that loither arnd. Wanted to play bowling but there was some lame compeition going on( all ah pek ah mas) and so we couldnt play.
Then, dont know who suggest to go chueng cheng main school. and qianhui managed to "tricked" us into walking there alllllll the way from Katong Mall. WOAH! I think we walked for half an hour under the sorching sun man.
But was kinda worth it la. quite interesting to visit other schools. chueng cheng's huge man! i think temasek sec is a hut and chueng cheng's a mansion man. lol
And then after that. Still loithering.
lol. then decided to go TM, coz near my house to shop for earrings. After like 45 mins den we headed home liao. WHEE!!! Quite long nv go loither like that liao.
Dont have the luxury nowadays. Only during holidays. HAI... I WANNA GO BACK SEC SCH DAYS!!!! so shuang den. exams study den can score liao.
ane, realised i seldom take photos. lol. so dun have any to post.
nvm. DECEMBER I'LL WAIT! Hope i can change to a good camera phone! WHEE!!!!

OH! Yesterday went for the first day of my banquet job at Ritz Carlton. I got a job with xinli at some Chinese Restaurant. Wah liew. the WHOLE restaurant only got 3 waitress/waitor lo. Wah! Then got once i nearly topple all the dishes on my tray. was really damn damn heavy. Reached home at 12. (that's when my dad fetched me, imagine if he didnt =X ) Wah. arms damn tired now.
So I though even if my arms were to ache, they will ache tml. BUT I WAS SO SO WRONG!
WAH! Throughout the whole night, my arms were aching like mad la. Dunno how to describe that feeling but it totally sucks. (OMG! LISHEAN USED THE WORD! haha. MUST HAVE BEEN REALLY BAD!) Wah. and i got up at 7.30am. couldnt take it.
Altho its better now. it's still painful. SOB!

I officially earned my second pay in my life. =)



*OH! I forgot about class chalet. Shall blog about it after I get the photos. TATA~

No comments: