Merry CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Ane, this post shall be on beers. yeah... beers!
Haha, after standing for 32 hours beside a whole mountain of beers, I realised there's actually alot alot kinds of beers. After much, really is MUCH observation( coz I didnt have anything else constructive to do), I hereby crown TIGER BEER the bestselling beer in ntuc sg!
Haha, and then maybe heineken is second in place. and angmohs like stella artois beer.
I shall name all the beers available in nutc somerset.
It's really a huge array...
1) Tiger
2)Heineken
3)Guinness
4)Sapporo
5) Raffles
6) Chang
7) Carlsberg
8) Baron's
9) Singha
10) Kingfisher
11) Anchor
12) Stella Artois
13) TsingTao
14)ABC
15) Royal Stout
16) Tuborg ( this's not reeeaally beer i guess)
17) Budweiser
18) Leo
19) Lager
20) Kilkenny
21) Amsterdam
22) Becks
23) Asahi ( this's rather hot too)
24) San Miguel
25) Carlton Draught
And DADANG** , I announce Guinness Beer as the most costly one. at $23.40x 6 cans
And the cheapest one is Chang Thai Beer, at $11.35x 6 cans
Wahaha.. finish my report on beer research.
Sian. waiting for hanakimi ep 6 to be uploaded...
Monday, December 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment