Saturday, December 16

Entertainment, Work











HAHAHA! In case you didnt know, or cant recognise, that's Wuzun on top and me below. WAHAHA! actually i TRIED to copy his hairstyle too. Spent arnd 15 mins on it. hahah.

EHH! I suddenly realise his fringe is slanting to the right and mine to the left. =X
LOLS!

Ane... these two days have been working as a promoter in NTUC selling fruit syrup. HAHA! yeah, your eyes arent playing tricks on you... it's NTUC! Those supposedly "auntie" job. HAHA.. I'm working at the Orchard outlet.


You must be thinking eh? there's ntuc at orchard meh? Hahaha.. Yeah. There IS! somerset to be exact actually. haha...


It's a place where rich pple stays. WOAH! They all dress in branded goods from head to toe to go shopping!...... in ntuc. HA! But somehow, sales of that stupid syrup is not good at all!!!! GRRRR!









Here's a pic of me when I was super bored, sitting behind my "stall". PLus my sms bao4 liao, so cant really msg yiwei. paiseh ar! (and yah, I cut my hair)


But I shall persevere, tml last day liao. HAHA!


OH! Something cool is that it's v v near LEE WEI SONG MUSIC SCHOOL. maybe only I think is cool la, haha, coz I've never seen it before this. HAHA! And so... I took a pic there.







Ok la, althou the pic doesnt show the words BIG BIG "LEE WEI SONG MUSIC SCHOOL" in the pic, but it really is the place la. Haha, so embarrasing to sit there ALONE and TAKE A PIC with a hp that will make a super loud "SMUACK" sound when you take pics. HAHA. XF will understand. =) And ane, I was trying to find a suitable moment to take the pic la, then I scanned the place, haha, no one! then I happily SMUACK! And sudd a lady walk past me. LIKE! PAISEHHH!!!!!

WAHAHAH!

Wish me good luck tml. sell like 20 bottles k! yay! then got comm. =))

PS: Didnt know Singaporean are so health-conscious. First thing they ask, got sugar? Not fresh fruit juice ah? Too sweet le! blah blah blah... And then they walk away to the section right behind me. "ORGANIC FOOD"

No comments: