Today's CNY Eve, here to wish everyone reading my blog
A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!


A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!
Anyway, been wanting to blog about this but havent had the time to do so...
That day ( like last last week, lol) i made pineapple tarts! haha, coz I only like the crust part and hate to eat the pineapple, I made this apart from the "normal" ones.
These are pineapple tarts without the pineapple. heehee
This is one shaped like "yuanbao". and i made it myself!
______________________________________________
I finally got to listen to the xiaogui and geniezhuo song! I wldnt say it's duper nice la, but xiaogui sounds really good. as compared to his baifenbai singing. Hahaha, so glad he's given a chance. Hope he can make it big this time.
______________________________________________
I still got loads of things to blog about. But i gonna see my reunion dinner soon.
Another time then. (dunno when sia)

Have a good year! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment