- last training was so not last trainings. last training ended like there's gonna be 10 more trainings to come.
-when i make a decision, i shldnt regret it right? RIGHT!
- tt day was snapping photos with wenhui. and i commented that my smile [wei xiao] looks weird in pictures. [ maybe in real life too?] and she suggested me to da xiao.
-well, i think it turns out slightly better than wei xiao. LOL
-went for badminton girls finales against rj. think tj had the most supporters la. though the girls didnt win, they put up a good fight la.
ane was thinking, how nice if taekwondo can get that kind of support for our competition. not even 5 tjcians came to support us even though we won. hai, reality. once the school doesnt support you, there's almost nothing you can do. )=)
- sports carnival today. I WENT. coz I cannot pon.
- and i got darker AGAIN. sobs
-went vivo after that.
-finally saw the donut parlour. (but shldnt it be donut factory?)
- at vivo toliet, random
- Oh. I forgot to rant about something.
You know that day, on one fateful day, I pon school. Not to play, not to slack, not even to rest, but to study for the geog jct the following day.
And on that particular day, 6 girls was missing from class. oh my.
And mind you, that was the first ever time I pon school since j1 day one.
ok la, i came late 2 time to rest. but it's just coming late!!
wah, i cannot stand it that for the very first time, i got caught and punished.
ane, i hate that punishment. it's year-long. ARGH!.
-end of rant-
-take care peeps
i wanna study efficiently for jct, I want my freedom back. Got to find back the trust for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment