Tuesday, December 18

Heeeellloooo….
I know I havent blog for quite some time. Blame it on blogspot! Coz they keep having problems. I tried to blog twice but they failed on me.

Anyway, don’t have much time to blog too. Oh, fyi, I’m typing this entry in my office, den later when I’m home, I’ll post this up on blogspot. Haha, this is call maximizing time. Smart me. I also charge my poddie here coz their electricity, bu yong bai bu yong. LOL. Nah not because of that la, coz I don’t come online everyday now that I work, so cant charge my poddie, den I need to listen to it whole day at work. If not will men4 si3 I tell you.

BAH!! I’m exchanging time for money.

Oh, loads of 18 yr olds pass by me everyday. HAHA, coz my office is at the place where the new NS boys enlist. Random info here. LOL.

BUT, after saying so much, I resigned yesterday.
HAHA.

Now just waiting for my consultant to find replacement for me. Actually, hope he doesn’t find one too soon, coz I havent get myself another job yet. Haha, so mao dun here. And oh yah, before I forget, I called the stupid agency today and they say I’m not paid during p hols and half days. Damn angry. And to think that yest I was happy calculating and thought I’m going to pocket 208bucks for nothing. Now, I really get to pocket nothing. Grr….
Oh wells, hope everything will be smooth sailing for me from now onwards. =))

Ooooh, can I type on? Coz I have nth to do currently. But things are getting better, the first day I was practically staring into space 90% of the time. By the 7th day, the percentage has fallen to just about 10%. BahHH!!! Stop falling! But before it falls to 0%, I will leave the place. MUAHAHAHA….

And, since I’ll be free preetty soon, those with job lobangs let me know plss… HAHA…

AND ohoh I say want to blog but never blog about xingguangbang. aiyoh, so long ago le, lol. I jus wanna say I held linyoujia's hand (screaMs) and zhoudingwei winked at me. Something that only I saw thru some door hole. LOL. I'm glad I have friends to do this kinda stuffs with me, who understands the meaning of all this...

Yadayadyaydayaydaydyadyayaydyaydayday……..

OH! Yesterday I was surfing the net about Deryck and Avril. Haha, I like to know about those pretty couples! AND, I came to this conclusion, avril’s soo pweeetyyy!!!! Ever since she chucked her rocker image (more or less), she became so pretty. Haha, but her the other half, errr….. lol. Back to Avril, I love her hair and esp her nose!!!! Why am I not angmoh. Boo…

____________________________________

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I’m feeling rather bored here, but yet I don’t want to have work to do. HAHA, its jus numbers and numbers and more numbers anyway. No meaning.

OH! I almost forgot. I like this white jeans from mango and bah, don’t have my size. Shld have bought the one size smaller one that day man! Now dont even have that one-size-smaller-than-what-i-want-size. Grrr…. Very disappointed. =(
Whoever can get it for me I give you ehh…………er…………… a sweet! HAHA. Bah, I still want it…

Anyways, half more hour to the start of my day= end of work. LOLs.
Gotta pack up soon~
bye peeps.
i noe this is quite a rubbish post. LOL.
byes.
take care.

No comments: