Thursday, May 8

Hellos!
There's alot of things on my head now.
Mainly it's uni stuff. What course to accept and which hostel to apply for and whether I should accept TA, whether I can reeaallly minor in eng. comeon, lishean minoring in ENG!

I got NTU's Economics. And NUS's FASS.
I thought the answer was obvious. But dunno why I cant really bear to reject NTU. They sent email, snail mail and actually even called me up for the tea party. Alrights, I know I am indecisive. whatever, it's my future.
Everything seems to be tangled together, I need to wait for the TA package to come and see what I need to minor in. Then can I really accept and reject the unis and then apply for hostel. ARGHHH!

And I'm sick. =(
Missed school alot of days = Low pay =(
Please let tomorrow be a good easy money day.

No comments: