Monday, June 2

Okay. I was tagged by fondue awhile ago. (quite long actually haha)

The Rules:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense.
4. Comment on it.
5. Tag 5 people.

1. How are you feeling today?
Mary Jane- The Click 5
You mean wearing them? I never liked them anw.


2. Will you get far in life?

- Jay Chou
YES! The wind will blow me far far in life.


3. What’s your best friend’s theme song?

想念你的歌- 金范秀
ehh, so?


4. What is the story of your life?
王子- 张栋梁
I think I will be happier if its princess


5. What was high school like?
Knocking On Heavens Door- Avril Lavigne
WOO! cool


6. How can you get ahead with life?

傳說- 林宥嘉,劉力揚
with fairytales?


7. What’s the best thing about your friends?

一個人白頭- 伍家輝

HAHAHA, all my friends will have whitehair soon.

8. Describe your grandparents.


吹吹风- 曹格
Huh?


9. How’s your life going?

我懷念的- 孫燕姿
Oh yah! I have been reminiscing bout the past these days...

10. What will be played at my funeral?

好听- 许茹芸
Why? Its not on my top hits.


11. Will you have a happy life?
Same Mistake- James Blunt
GOSH! NO, im sure this stupid quiz is fake and unreliable. fullstop.

12. What do your friends really think of you?
For No Reason- Joanna Wang
Dont get this.

13. Do people secretly lust after you?

我爱的人- 林宥嘉


Haha, yay! mutual love?


14. How can you make yourself happy?

是非题- 范玮琪
Dont get this too.

15. Will you ever have children?

大男人小女孩- 林俊杰
if my husband is a male chauvinist?

16. What song would you strip to?

来不及- Hebe
HAHAHAH, tho the chorus sounds quite hot, I wont strip la.

17. What does your mom think of you?
Say Cheese- KC
?

18. What is your deep, dark secret?
Empty- The Click Five
Means I dont have is it?

19. What is your enemy’s theme song?

困兽- 周定纬
So?

20. What’s your personality like?

我不会唱歌- 罗志祥
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh shit. I just made known this.

21. What will be played at your wedding?

口袋的天空- 张韶涵
I would prefer english songs.


HAHAHA.
tag: ERM. ANYONE? ohoh! YEECHUAN! I think you will be quite amused by this and can play with her new ipod too. haha
________________________________________________


OHH SCREAMS!^%$##)#

I'VE GOT MY HANDS ON 林宥嘉's 神秘嘉賓!!!!!!!!!!!


My favourite song of the album is 眼色!
Really v v nice.

And other nice songs are: 神秘嘉賓, 伯樂, 病態, 殘酷月光, 再別康橋, 传说

As for 心有林夕, I think it has great potential to be a nice song. But the chorus totally failed the song. The parts before the chorus totally built up the song but the chorus is just very normal. such disappointment.

Support good original music.

Woah.. I'm gonna collect xiaogui's book on sat. got xiaogui's mag today and got linyoujia's album yest. Wow, 3 presents in a week. =)))

Okays. Gonna go sleep soon.
JOB LOBANGS ANYONE?

No comments: