Monday, September 15

Alrights.. Just a lil update.

I dont like the system of us having to log onto IVLE every other day... It has become an excuse for me to come online I slowly realise. How often do you log off after you have surfed the IVLE? But then again, it all boils down to self-control. I always remember I was very good at this a long time ago, like during the primary school days. Anyway this is not self-declared, this was what my teacher told my mum. HAHA. Hmmm, now the question is.. where did my ability to concentrate go?

And on a really random note...
The government is building an International school beside my house! It's under construction alr..
So exciting! I hope it will be like chatsworth school. Or korean/japanese international school's not bad as well!


- I promise to be prepared for the next Soci tutorial.

No comments: