BACK. I'm done!

It's a excellent drama about friendship, family, gender, domestic violence all in one and highly recommended by me! Can always catch just the special episode if you have no time! Haha...
The above picture says alot. I like how they were able to capture all the feelings into one picture.
我是个入戏很深的人。When I come across a drama that I really really like, I will watch and rewatch it umpteen times. Savour every episode! (example: Stairway to Heaven) Lols. This STH i think I watched 5 times already. maybe more even. Yep, and I think Last Friends will be another one that I will rewatch and rewatch.
Not forgetting the perfect song that goes with dramas. For LF, it's Utada Hikaru's 'Prisoner of Love'. Very nice. It's really nice to recall scenes from the show when you listen to it.
But well, through this drama, I really believe that I cant watch/know the ending before I watch the whole drama. Just like how some cant read the last chapter of a book before proceeding to read the book in sequence. What a pity that I kinda did that for LF. So, it wasnt 100% enjoyment too wahaha, since there were parts that I've already peeked before the exams hee.
OK, shall end with some scenes from the drama.
I like Ruka's 眼神。Excellent acting skills for Ueno Juri!

No comments:
Post a Comment