BACK TO SCHOOL! (sounds weirdly kiddish)
Anyway, to sum up what I during the hols (this is what I really call a HOLIDAY. with no holiday hw, no supplementary lessons, no textbks tt you're supposed to pre-read or smthg, no revising of the past yr's worth of knowledge in order to keep your memory fresh for the final one but truly a holiday).
Apart from going out and the usuals, read a few books and watched a few dramas. =)
DRAMA.
Ratings: Out of 5 skullheads! ☠☠☠☠☠
My favourite of ALL. So, full rating!
☠☠☠☠☠
On Air. thnks to yc too.
☠☠☠☠☠
A relaxing Jdrama. Interesting theme but somehow similar to those taiwanese ou xiang ju which involves lots of exaggeration. And being someone who dont really fancy taiwanese dramas...
☠☠ and a half
A disappointment definitely! Whats worth the watch in this drama? Heart-throb Kwon Sang Woo. Sadly, only that.
☠☠
On Air. thnks to yc too.An even more interesting theme! of producers/actors and actresses/scriptwriter/director
Both the female lead. Pretty pretty! Of course apart from that, the storyline's great too! Song Yoon Ah can really act =)
and oh, i havent even finish this! and yet the rating is already as follows. thumbs up!
☠☠☠☠and a half
BOOKS.
Great read. A story about regret, guilt and selfishness.
By the same author, an excellent read as well!
Great read. A story about regret, guilt and selfishness.
By the same author, an excellent read as well!I would say I like Kite Runner better though. the story revolving arnd a young chap is better than a young lady. lols
Jodi Picoult. I finished this book bout 1 week ago? But dont really rmber much from it. Erm, didnt manage to leave a deep impression on me? Storyline's soso. =(
Haha! I saw on the web. Some people call this book a toilet-book. Those that you pick up on the way to toilet, read a few pages and put it down, not picking it up again till the next toilet trip. lol. Totally agree!
Jodi Picoult. I finished this book bout 1 week ago? But dont really rmber much from it. Erm, didnt manage to leave a deep impression on me? Storyline's soso. =(
Haha! I saw on the web. Some people call this book a toilet-book. Those that you pick up on the way to toilet, read a few pages and put it down, not picking it up again till the next toilet trip. lol. Totally agree!Guess I dont really appreciate this genre of books. gee.
-pictures credit to world wide web.
______________________________
Hope Sem 2 can be fulfilling, meaningful, exciting and of course, fruitful!
=)



No comments:
Post a Comment