This is one of the maps I created for one of my lab report. And the software is what I am deeply annoyed with cos there are 1001 functions and very complicated (I think) to use. Alot of my time in school is hidden in this lab trying to get the map in the right presentation. Time consuming.But ironically, its the first module that made me feel like a true geography major. It gave me access to the lab that nobodys cant go and provided somewhat a respite from the fast-paced life along the corridors.
It's also the first time I'm taking such a technical so to speak geog module, which reiterate my point of being a geog major. You associate this software with Geography.
Overall, there are likes and hates for this module. Shldn't judge too much now, although I think I secretly am.
3 comments:
cool to make a map out of your own!!
-cindy
Wow.. your map is so cool.. looks pretty exciting leh.. and what's the software?
ArcMap.
it is NOT exciting at all. fussy program haha
Post a Comment