My mum was clearing the cabinets and left a few boxes of aluminium wrap on the floor. Not seeing them, I accidentally kicked into the stack and ahhhhhhhhh. the knife blade part of the box must have been the point of contact cos i had a deep wound.
I realise im not afraid of blood, but im afraid of seeing wounds, especially when its on your body. lol. Seeing your flesh slit deep open is unthinkable. In the next few minutes, I nearly fainted. very very nearly. drifting off and coming back. luckily my parents were at home and they kept calling out to me and not letting me drift off.
Then it was a series of calls to clinics cos it was a saturday and no one was open at that hour. rahh. we ended up in raffles medical (hurray! it was opened) and I got a tetanus shot. Heaved a big big sigh of relief cos no stitches was needed.
Hope the wound will heal well and please dont leave too ugly a scar. **
P.S. Raffles Med has cute doctors! lol
3 comments:
oh man, that must have hurt...so scary.>< does it affect you walking? hope you get well real soon!!
YES I AGREE.
Raffles Medical has Cute Doctors.
Maybe thats why they charge like crazy. LOL!
ohno! u alright now? sounds pretty scary!
Post a Comment