Friday, April 9

I have never ever been so stressed out since I entered uni.
There are so many things on my mind every fking second and everything single thing is so fking important that i can't give up any. seriously, my birthday celebration has to be the last on the list. i even find my own celebration a nuisance to my schedule.
i am not purely lamenting or exaggerating my situation, seriously i have never been in a bigger piece of shit before.
im someone who works under pressure. but this time round, its so overwhelming that it prolly won't work that way already.
im not just bored or sick of doing assignments, but I've reach the level where I feel I have no inputs to the assignments. staring at the stupid word document for half an hour not writing anything is so common i think its abnormal already.
I actually feel like I'm undergoing depression. go away.
i need to run away to thailand. i need to run away to langkawi. now.

No comments: