Friday, May 14

Some satisfaction

Hi to you.. This is my first self-decorated blog. Hope that everything will turn out well. *Hope*
These days, I've been pretty well. Hmm... or should I say, I'm feeling free because exams are over? Maybe I should but with the exams over, the time to face my results has come. I don't ask for much, I just simply hope to get a PASS for my Geography, Physics and maybe Chemistry. Hahas, since when did I became so easily satisfied? Thought I would definitely aim for an A? Yah, but maybe that was me 1 year ago.
With the disappearance of him. There comes the appearance of him. Trying to forget but yet so cruel. Trying to accept but that's not right. Everything seems so contradicting. Well, I myself IS contradicting. So, what can I say...
Alright, I'm afraid that's about all. Good time everyone...

bOngbOng bounces Off...

No comments: