Sunday, May 16

Another normal day...

Hey guys! This is my second entry.. How should I put it? Shld I make it a happy or a sad one? Anyway... I've decided I'll just let my fingers crawl all over the keyboard and just type something out yah? lolz... The 100m dash starts...
Er... nowadays I online for at least 3 hours can?? HAha.... tt's not very normal for me or rather I think I shouldn't be doing that, yah? But nvm, exams are over and I should pamper myself a little? But anyway... onlining is just as bored for me.. nth much to do? So, have been reading pple's blog every now and then... hopes for a new entry? Isn't that a pointless thing to do? Okay... nvm, come to think of it now, maybe it's not totally pointless la... at least I get to know how pple think of me, or rather think of the-dongdongs family. Well, to y0u: "Since u are happy there, why should I pull you out of ur group? Same here, why issit when I thought everything has quieten down, you have to say something to spite me.. But nvm, I'm no longer the old Li Shean. Now, I'm the "improved and strong" Li Shean. Say all you want.. I will not be affected anymore. Just when I thought everything could be back to the old days.. Nvm den."
HeyS! Back to my topic. O... these days, I have been re-watching for the 3rd time, Meteor Garden 2. Haha, I don't know why I keep watching leh... although part 1 is better. But I dun hav. lolz.. So I just have to resort to watching part2. Recently just realised that it's just as touching. Wow!! I really love Dao Ming Si and Shan Cai. Will I get to be involved in such a hong hong lie lie de relationship? dUh.. God knows.
How can someone like Jerry Yen be so shuai?! Can't stand his height, his mesmerizing looks/face, his expressions and his nose! WaHAhAhAHa..
Anyway... loOking forward to caMp.. WahaHAha, it's gonna be fun! And wow! Connie and I managed to get into the same group!! That's our yuan fen! It's a pity Pei din went... Imagine the 3 of us in the same grp! yeah~
O yah, I just mentioned that I have been reading pple's blog yah?? I've discovered alot through all this you know. Amazing? I've realised XingWen's great command of English, Brian's emotional side, Henry's character, Valerie's thoughts, YeeNing's colourful background, YuPing's activities and Daniel's feelings. Whoah! That's a great lot for me. Next time should explore more, definitely.
Anyway, jiu4 ci3 ge2 bi3. Like writing ying yong wen liddat. Lol! BYe! Nice day ahead!

No comments: