Sunday, June 20

-_________-

Hurhur^^ Today is a good day for me. I suddenly got the urge to do my homework. wAhAHahAHahA! I was home alone u see. So after watching Guess Guess Guess, I settled down comfortably on my bed and read a book. Wah! So hardworking u may think. Haha. No lah, actually I need to do book review, so go read lar. Lol. Den surprisingly, I finished a whole book of 160+ pages within an hour. Somemore is a Chinese book okay. Haha, must emphasize that coz I hate reading chinese books. Then I happily wrote my book review. Wah! At that moment, all my ideas come flowing into my mind u know, so I was happily writing and writing. Den found out that abit too loso liao, so i abruptly end it. Haha, den within another hour, I finished that! Yeah~ 3 Cheers for me.. And later I continue with my Geograpy workbook. I opened the book and I went OMG! open-ended questions??? I don't know how to do! Teacher haven teach! Haha, den i tried my best to do whatever I knew and I shut the book. Thats it. I shall continue some other day. But hor, just as I wanted to move on with other homework, I realised I didn't bring my SS and History textbook back. argh! So, I couldn't do it. So, now, I'm left with:

1) Geography Workbook
2) Physics TYS
3) A-Maths Set B

O yah, just now. Henry send me a video-clip. I was wondering what was that. I accepted it and view. Den like no sound. I bent forwards to adjust my speaker, so that my face is like very close to the screen. Just as I turned my vision back to the screen with my face 2 cm away from the screen. There was a loud shriek and a "ghost" appeared on my screen. Well well well, that was supposed to be a trick!!!! Pple who know me should know that I can't stand this kind of shocks. Furthermore, my "gu dan bei ban qiu" by Ocean was deleted because of this stupid video! ARGH!!!!! I'm mad. Grr... I just downloaded it from lihwei(thanx!) earlier today. So I was going !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Haha. So above is a report about my "not-so-dramatic-life". I shall end here. bYE!!!

No comments: