Saturday, June 19

Ocean Ou DeYang!!!

Woo~! Ocean Ou DeYang rocks my world!!! Although I still dunno how he looks like... but at least, he's very talented okay. His voice is like super romantic lo. OMG!! His songs are nice too!! AHH!!! He is so de very nice! Haiyo, sian. Actually I posted up the lyrics. But hor, my font size too small liao, cant see a thing. ARGH!!! haha... nvm. Here's the url, http://www.boxup.com/gb/music/album/2003/11/album3434.htm .haha
Anyway, while I was surfing the net, I came across a group called "Dream Express". LOl. That was our group name that time. wAhaHahAhAhHAhAhAhA!!!
Den that day went out with yeechuan. Lol. Den took neoprintz blah blah blah. Oh! Den got this siemen's promotion, den they giving out ballons. Haha, den we say wan to take together. den later i sudd backed out. haha. den only she take. den i regret, coz like so cool. den i also want, budden jus as i stick out my hand to take it, yeechuan's ballon flew away, leaving the string part in her hand. hahaha. den those pple giving out the ballons was like looking at it. so, in the end, i still din manage to get one ballon. den hor, sad to say, both of us din got any ballon. sigh. but that was funny. :p

No comments: