Yo guys! I'm back from co camp. It was pretty much of a "sleepless" camp for me.. Sigh. Anyway... first day morning we went there and funny.. I realised that there wasn't many pple who turned up for the camp. It was kind of a "surprise" for me. Okay.. so later was jus playing of some bonding/ice-breaking game. Lol.. my facilitator was eileen. It was kinda awkward to be led by a younger one I assure u. It really doesn't feel very good. You get that kind of self-blaming feeling. You start to ask urself why u are so useless? But u never seem to be able to get the key to the answer. That's sad. Den the other members of my group are qianying, isabell, "a pheonix girl", paiseh, I forgot ur name. And felicia.. which means that I'm the only sec 3 there. *aRbiSh*
Next, it was soon night time. I lied down with all the others. Some fell asleep. Leaving lynn and me toking. Later she fell asleep too. Well... I just had to try to sleep. It was late at night, very late, it was quiet. so quiet that I wasn't feeling safe. I became very wary of the happenings around me. The table shook. And I was going "oh no..." I didn't dare to move. I tried to sleep. But it seems to be impossible. soon... I got the same feeling I had in Pahang. I was scared. I tried to wake pple, but pple got back to their own sleep. Then, I woke yeening up. I just couldn;t stand it anymore!!! Great friend, yeening! She chatted with me.. until it was 4am. We both went to sleep. the next time i open my eyes... it was 5am. I was HAPPY!!! and i went back to sleep. later, lynn woke me up. It was 6.30am. It was the next day for me... glad that I have survived the night.
Today was amazing race day. Well, it was FUN. Haha... we were the 4th group to finish. Haha... there were few stops that were memorable.. like the one at the bugis there. We had to wet ourselves in the fountain. I was !!!!. It was so paiseh can. Den later our grp held hands and dash into the fountain and dash out almost imeediately. But we still got very wet. If I'm not wrong, the crowd was applauding for us. Amazing. Lol. then got another one is at Citylink. We were supposed to sell 3 packtes of tissue paper for $1. Huh? yes! $1. It was again... paiseh.. Den miraculously, we approached 3 pple and each of them bought the tissues. Wow!! That wasn't easy. den we went carrefour to buy a "honey baked chicken" for $3.90. we sat along Citylink and cleared the chicken. Haha, imagine... 4 girls tearing up the poor chicken and eating it with bare hands in citylink there. OMG! lol... but it was Fun! O yah, when our group was sitting outside the SCH.. I caught sight of a leech on my pants. I shrieked. Lol.. Not knowinf that pple were glaring at me. It was simply jus too disgusting. I brushed it off. OMG!!! And more shouts could be heard. lol...
Argh! today is the last day of th June holiday. It wasn't really considered a holiday for me. I had lots and lots of co practises, tons and tons of homework and tuition and many many more... When can I have a nice, long break?
Sunday, June 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment