Friday, July 2

Treasure even the simplest things..

Yah... That's the thing. Treasure even the simplest things. Never take things for granted. You may just lose it in the blink of an eye.. maybe your five senses even. They're important yah? But has it ever came to you that you might actually lost them one day? I didn't used to think about all this. But recently, a conversation with a friend made me realise this. I couldn't imagine if I ever lost any of my five senses. It's definitely going to be horrible. I really feel sorry for him. But I can't do anything. I can only say, "God Bless". Get well soon.
Alright. I request you not to ask me about the above-mentioned "him" or even try to guess who he is. Reason is. It is rude. Forgive me for being blunt.
Anyway, get on to the other topic. Well. "You" are giving me the bad impression yet again. Well, you still dissapoint me. But I think that you should actually make it an effort to cover up ur hatred for me. You know, its far too obvious. Your actions shows it all.

No comments: