Well, I'm back in action again. Though I don't really know what am I going to wrte in this entry. Was reading other pple's blog, everyone seem to have an aim or rather goal. Just realised that I don't really have one. Sad. Ok, today's topic will be Frenz.. I've decided.
Nothing has been going very smoothly for me nowadays. Not many things to be happy about, but quite a handful to be sad about. Hahas. I thought I have gave in a big step already, why she's still like so bo-chup. If I found out one fine day that she's really bo-chup to this, I shall really heckcare. I don't understand. Heaven is playing a joke on me. Why did I have to recall all the things when I have already put that aside for like how many months le. I really forgot every single thing during that period. Not even your name appeared in my mind. And I guess that was exactly how your mind reacted. But something just ahd to happen. Even without me knowing. Well, nvm, but I still hope that everything can be fine. I'm pondering whether there'll be the trip. Maybe you wouldn't keep your promise again. But I'm tired enough. I hope that you will remember what you said. I'll be somewhat waiting. I'm really tired.
Well, another one. I don't understand what I did again. I'm tired. I don't even know whats the reason. Just hope maybe everything will be fine in a short while. I'm tired. I'm exhausted.
I shall move on. For yet another person. I reckon you wouldn't be reading pple's blog. But nvm, I shall say. I'm confused. Sometimes you really treat me as your friend and tell me things. Then all of a sudden, you changed. I became totally transparent. I don't mind if I don't know all your top secrets or whatsoever. But at least I want to be opague. Can? That is not too much to ask for I guess.
For yet yet another person. I found out that you are not that heartless now. For a moment or two, I saw the other side of you. One that made me changed my opinion of you after what happened. Please don't ruin my impression on you again. I'm tired, i say.
Okay. If I continue, I don't know how long this will be. But it really feels better after letting out a part of my mind. The load is lighter now. At least this is how I feel. I hope nobody will be offended. Anyway, I wasn't talking bad about anyone. If I really did offend anybody, I apologise. I'm tired.
God bless~
Saturday, June 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment