OoOH!!! Haha, I am mad. Er... nth earth-shakening has happened these days. Haha, not that I wished they had happen of coz... Maybe, class bbq? Actually, been wondering whether I shld go. Haiz.... still haven really found the answer. But nvm, we shall move on!
Yes! I finally finished re-reading my "Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire". Took about 4 to 5 days I think. Aiyah... din really go and count the days. Lolz.. Maybe next time if got time den re-re-read it again. hahas... nice boOk! O yah, since I have finished the book, should start on my homework liao. Sigh! I have only done the E-maths papers and started soem a-maths sums. Sianz... Don't really feel like doing it. Funny.. I always wanted to finished All my homework during the first two weeks, den the next two weeks to enjoy. But Horz... haiz, easier said den done. Hahas, that's the prob. So now, I'm still left with er..
1)10 "Popcorn" Articles.
2)Geography Research/Project
3)A-Maths Paper
4)2 Chinese Book reviews
5)Physics (loads to do)
6)Tuition Homework
Perhaps this holiday, I shall really really make myself complete them by the 3rd week. Heehee... Perhaps perhaps
Tuesday, June 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment