Heyheyheyhey palapapa~ papapalapapa!
Whoosh~ I'm feeling very good now.. haha.. coz I've jus completed my Maths!! Yes! All of my maths homework. Er... except A-maths set B, haha... But at least I've completed the other k.. that's alot for me liao...
U noe my hamster, named :"yi-go-lo-so", has been growing at an amazing rate. haha.. it has been 2 months since it became my new family member. It's soooo cute!!!!! WaHAHAhahAHAha.. But one thing, he doesn't like to bathe! Haha.. I put sand, he ignore it. I bring it under water and splash water on him ( this time he no choice la, but to lemme bathe him, haha! ), he angry with me for 2 days. Haiyo, so nan2 gao3 hor.. bad boy bad boy. She bit my mum and sis, haha, never bite me...Lesson Learnt: Dun touch him just after his bath. Hehee.. :pPp He's so fat and "scrunchy". haha, new word. As in, he feels like a small piece of warm and fur^y mat. haha... thus, my mom gave him the name "yi-go-lo-so". It's in hokkien I think. Meaning, a round ball. Lolz... jus the name for my hammy!
And then, next is David Beckham. wah!! I'm going gaga over him for the past few days. He is so stunningly shuai~ OMG! With pretty Victoria, cutiee Brooklyn and whitey Romeo. They are like a perfect family! ( On the appearance, haha) Been finding his pictures recently, and has saved loads of them in my com. Lolz... Actually, I'm not like saving their pics for my own, I'm trying to find the best pictures for my "Popcorn" articles... Haha... one of them is on Beckham u see... YEah! But hor... notice Brooklyn is growing fiercer day by day leh... and chubby^ier. Lolz... Maybe he shld excerise more u see... Soon, Romeo'll be the one who will be getting all the spotlight. Haha. But when Brooklyn is like 2-3 yrs old, hes extremely cute ok... Haha, of coz, with such a handsome daddy and cool mummy.. Argh!! I'm jealous.
BeckhAm rUleZ!!!
Thursday, June 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment