Wednesday, June 16

Ktv

Hahas~! I cant sing. Fine... so sad. Like leonard and wanyu and many others can sing so well. *jeaLOus* Argh!! Haha... I like sing out of tune can? paiseh... Haiyo! That was my first visit to a KTV k... I moutain tortoise. Lol. We went to "penguin" or watsoever la, den its like haven open.. den we sit arnd in the mall and play true or dare.. woo~ fun fun... knew some secrets.. diaoz. haha, den 1pm den we go den jus nice the boss come open the door.. They were so like high..i mean wanyu, yeening they all. haha.. so overall, not bad la, ktv, mus hor, must really go adn train first den can go. if not relli malu! Argh... haha
hey, so bad. he like pontang the lesson k... den i like -_-". the only girl there... altho if he was there i'm also the only girl la. budden, there's at least someone i noe k. hmph. haha, nvm. I shall keep "the hand" properly.. maybe can frame it. -_-"
naH! jus jk. i'm not that siao ok..
nitez

No comments: