Heyheyz~ I'm back.
Heard something on the radio last year. I bet some of you must have heard this before.. But I just felt like typing it here... so here goes:
If you like a person, you will....
1) Always look out for him in a sea of heads
2) Call him to find out why he/she is absent from school
3) Becomes nervous when you spot he/she
4) Take a peep of him/her(even if he is with a group of friends) from the corner of your eyes
5) Your palm sweat when you shake hands with he/she
6) Have a hard time hiding your smile upon seeing him/her
7) Admire he/she from head to toe
8) Be thinking of he/she NOW!
Da dar! Haha, so by now, you should be convinced that YOU have really fallen for he/she, the person you were thinking of as you read the above. Well, I guess I knew who I like from this also.. lolz..
Anyway... now, wanna talk about something.. er... that quite pissed me off on tue. Wellm as usual, I went for my CO practice. Today was the first day we combined practise with the sec 1s. Ok.. so far, nothing much happens. BUT, when the part comes for our tcher to re-arranged our seating plans, well, I couldn't deny. I was really angry. For he wants me to change to Erhu2... to help guide the sec 1s there. Okay, I'm willing to help them. But, I have been in Erhu1 for like 2 years and 6 months le.. How do you think I can adapt. I was angry. I refused. For a minute, I thought this might even broke into an argument. For I am really determined, I didn't want to change to Erhu2. Simple reason. I have to re-learned all the songs... The songs that I have played before... including our SYF piece. I remembered my parents who once said. " If u want something, achieve it urself, fight for it, be bold to stand up for it. People would not help you. People may not know that you are unhappy of it. So, you yourslef is supposed to help myself. Fight for your rights.." And NOW, I'm happy to say that I HAVE DONE IT!!!!!!!!
Well, you may think that I'm being selfish. But that's what I really dread, to learn the songs all over again. I'm not going to do that. I'm sicked and tired. I like what I'm playing now. At least it sounds nice to me. I didn't want to change. This time, I was really determined. I'm happy now. Oh, by the way, in the end, I wasn't transferred. yeah~
This is an important lesson that I have learnt. In the future, when we go to work, enter the cruel yet reality world, this would come in real useful. At least that's what I think. Lesson learnt : "Fight for what you want, and be determined"
Friday, July 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment