Hiya! Felt like blogging. But didn't have any content. Weird isn't it. But anyway... still need to write about something right?? So, I'll just let my thoughts run wild..
OooH! Yesterday, I went on a shopping spree. That's what u call that right? yah. Okie... bought lots of things. Happy. Bought clothes and food. My sis bought a new bag. Sobz... I din get one. Haha, she bought with her vouchers la, from "The Wallet Shop". Then I saw a wallet. It has flowery prints on it, in blue. Very nice!! But I thought the price was even nicer. Lol. Yah, we shopped for a new... er... what u call that... er... hi-5 set. Lol... came upon a new brand. Shinco. Hasn't heard of it. Well, the promoter kinda convinced my mum that its a new company in the market. And somewhat says that nowadays, Sony might not have the best products. Coz there's alot of other new companies competing in the market. Lol. Whatever... I don't really know all this.
And oh! Today.. I got my hair all gelled up. Lol. IMAGINE!!! Haha... Coz I just simple love to style up pple's hair. But as you can see, I can;t possibly style up my hair... I need a guy's hairstyle or very short hair to achieve that. But no way am I going to cut my hair till that length. Lol... So, i was daydreaming if I could get hold of a guy's head and start styling them up. Lol. Anyway, I'm crapping. That's like crazy. I noe. Haha... Okie... I will want to style and dye my son's hair in the future. That's what I've always wanted to do. Some friends would know. lol
Anyway... still have to do the E-Maths holiday assignment paper 2. Sigh!! Argh! I still need to do it now. Sobz... Simply coz I missed that out while I was printing all the online assignments. And happily thought that I have finished everything. Never mind. And after finsihing that. I shall continue with my Harry Potter and The Order Of The Pheonix. Yah, if you are thinking, I'm re-reading it. lol
Bye~
Monday, July 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment